We are delighted that the 2016 conference will once again be a joint conference between the IIUG and EIUG, to include presentations from Innovative personnel and members of the Innovative users community across a range of topics. There will also be a Q & A session with Innovative personnel and a chance to visit exhibitors.
Registering for the event via Eventbrite will allow the IIUG and EIUG committees to add you to our delegates list.
Following registration via Eventbrite you will be contacted by the treasurer of either IIUG or EIUG depending on which user group you belong to, who will confirm your registration and the amount to be invoiced to your institution, as well as identifying any dietary requirements you may have. Non-members registering to attend will be contacted by the IIUG if they are based in Ireland or EIUG if they are based in the UK.
The costs for the conference are:
IIUG members -
- Members: 2 days plus conference dinner - €120
- Members: 2 days only - €80
- Members: 1 day only - €40
IIUG non-member rates -
- Members: 2 days plus conference dinner - €220
- Members: 2 days only - €170
- Members: 1 day only - €90
To register for the conference please go here
EIUG members -
- Members: 2 days plus conference dinner - £90
- Members: 2 days only - £50
- Members: 1 day only - £30
EIUG non-member rates -
- Non-members: 2 days plus conference dinner - £175
- Non-members: 2 days only - £135
Please note that bookings for accommodation must be made independently.
Refunds will not be available except under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the EIUG and IIUG Committees.
- McClay Library - Queen's University College Park Ave, Belfast, BT7 1LQ, United Kingdom -View Map